If you are among those people who enjoy eating sushi or prefer Sashimi, spicy tuna roll, or salmon skin Yummy Yummy roll you should know the following: where the sushi comes from and whether is prepared correctly. If it is not prepared correctly and by the book, it can cause you a lot of health problems which is the case with this Chinese man.
Read this article to find out what are the consequences of eating improperly prepared sushi.
A Chinese man felt severe stomachache and his skin has become itchy after eating a serving of Sashimi and went to the doctor for consultation where he received the terrifying news: the full body scan had shown that his whole body was infected and full of parasitic tape of worms.
The type of worm called Diphyllobothrium, present in almost all types of fish, can cause Diphylloborthriasis in people after excessive consumption of raw or under cooked fish.
These are the most common symptoms which appear immediately after the larvae of diphyllobothrium are ingested:
pain or discomfort in abdominal area
the most notable-weight loss
But the dangers that we want to alert you are the fatal consequences you may suffer from when your body is loaded with these types of worms. They can reach the brain and live in the there for years and can be undetected for a long time or it would take several weeks of months to be detected.
Many studies have proven the health problems you may encounter with after consuming a raw or under cooked fish such as various parasitic infections. You can sometimes experience an additional reaction in your body even though the fish you eat is cooked.